The Leatt Six.Five Neck Brace is our flagship product.
We also offer a full range of innovative protective gear including the award winning Fusion chest protector and neck brace combo.Click here to learn more about our products
Meet The Team
Leatt Corporation is passionate about protecting people. Safety is the core of our business and we have assembled a team of dedicated professionals who are all equally driven and eager to achieve our ultimate goal: Saving lives.
Mission and Strategy
At Leatt’s core is a passion to save lives! We are driven to protect the bodies and futures of athletes – professional and amateur.
Our mission is to extend our unique lab-tested and athlete-trusted performance protective gear to more sports and to more athletes globally.
- Federal Court Grants Summary Judgment in Favor of LeattRELEASED: 21 Sep 2017
- Leatt DBX 3.5 Neck Brace Wins Two Prestigious Industry AwardsRELEASED: 31 Aug 2017
- Leatt Corporation Announces Launch of New WebsiteRELEASED: 28 Aug 2017
- Leatt to Launch New Line for Cyclists for 2018RELEASED: 25 Aug 2017
- Leatt Corp Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Half 2017RELEASED: 11 Aug 2017
- Leatt Announces Date of Second Quarter 2017 Results, Conference Call and WebcastRELEASED: 08 Aug 2017
Leatt Corporation is renowned for the award-winning Leatt-Brace®, and we have since extended our range to include Leatt® helmets, body armor, knee braces, elbow guards, hydration systems and other cutting-edge products that are redefining protection and inspiring confidence in the world of extreme sports. Independently backed by science and testing and trusted by some of the fastest riders in the world, Leatt® protects athletes who constantly push the limits.
Currently Leatt Corp. is the global distributor of the Leatt-Brace®, a revolutionary neck protection system for all helmeted sports.
Other patents and products are in development. Research and Development takes place in Cape Town, South Africa and production is based predominantly in China.
Leatt has warehouses and a distribution office in California for the North American Market as well as a world-wide network of distributors.
The Leatt story began in 2001 when Dr. Christopher Leatt witnessed the death of a fellow motorcycle rider the weekend after his son, Matthew, began riding.
Dr Leatt began research and development of a device almost immediately, driven by a passion to protect not only his son, but all riders from the effects of catastrophic neck injuries. His first patents were filed in 2003.
Dresner Allen Caron
Email Michael Mason
- Leatt Corporation Second Quarter 2017 Form 10-QRELEASED: 11 Aug 2017
- Leatt Corporation First Quarter 2017 Form 10-QRELEASED: 12 May 2017
- Leatt Corporation 2016 10-K Annual ReportRELEASED: 29 Mar 2017